Creative design
and technical solutions

Modern technology
and the latest materials

We solve all
complex problems in design and production

Own production
full cycle

Delivery and installation
across Ukraine and Europe

A few words about us
The Company«Smart Space» - was created by people united by one idea to produce quality interiors.

Our company is renowned for its lack of fear of complex projects. Our design office and modern production solve 95% of the tasks, for the remaining 5% of design ideas, the client is simply not ready to pay

We are constantly expanding the range of our products, creating maximum comfort for our customers. No need to waste your precious time looking for something that can be made in one production.

Implemented projects
See all projects
Our advantages
Smart Space
Team
We grow the best specialists in all areas of our activity: architects and interior designers, engineers and designers, production specialists and others. We are confident that the best are working on your projects!

Production
Every year we invest in new equipment and tools, we never stop working towards product or process excellence. With each improvement - we increase the range of products for our customers.

We are on trend
Our main task is to work with new information, and we always choose reliable suppliers. And so it is in everything: design software, modern materials and technologies.

Experience
We started our activity 16 long years ago, during this time we have gained invaluable experience, the gift that we share with you in every project. Our experience is a great saving of your time and money, leave time for your family.

Custom-made furniture, Kiev, Ukraine

Office, HoReCa, home
Отзывы
Company philosophy
Smart Space

На сегодняшний день в Украине достаточно широко развиты услуги аутсорсинга, то есть предоставление услуг сторонними компаниями, в сфере мебельного производства.

На сегодняшний день в Украине достаточно широко развиты услуги аутсорсинга, то есть предоставление услуг сторонними компаниями, в сфере мебельного производства. Проще говоря, очень большое количество людей, просто не имеет собственного производства на сегодняшний день, а заказывает все на стороне и собирает это на дому или офисе клиента. При этом, посмотрев на представление таких компаний, в голове не возникает вопроса о том, что у них нет производства, но при просьбе посмотреть его, находится миллион причин почему невозможно попасть на этот серкретный объект.

Наша компания всегда открыта для своих клиентов и никогда не обманывает их, именно поэтому, двери нашего офиса и производства, всегда открыты для клиентов. Вы не только можете приехать посмотреть производство и процесс работы компании до заключения договоров, но и получать оперативную информацию в ходе выполнения вашего заказа. Каждый желающий, особенно щепетильный заказчик, может приехать в любой момент выполнения его заказа на производство, а при отсутствии времени, сотрудники нашей компании предоставят вам фото или видео отчет о ходе выполнения заказа.

Read all
Спасибо что интересуетесь товарами Smart Space
Вы смотрите то то то то, обычны вместе с этим смотрят еще это и это.

Download 3D models

Price List